Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Monday 31 October 2011

THREE MONTHS

Yep, I did it! Now for the next 3 months. Any gifts for this achievement? Anyone?

Yeah, figured there'd be none. It has been a lonely journey/challenge, with my mind being my most constant and persistent companion. I'm glad we defeated the Brain and the Body with its unreasonable requests.

G'nite, and thanks for reading. I'll update whenever I feel like it, but I think the goal has been accomplished for now.

Take care!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, baby!

    Sorry I haven't been reading your blog.
    As you know I don't have time to spend even 10 minutes in front of the desktop.
    The only thing that keeps me connected to the internet is my Iphone via twitter.
    That's all I can spare.

    Anyways, apologies accepted for your "pissy attitude" :) It was something that I had expected but I hope I did show some signs of tolerance and understanding the last three months.

    Let's hope this journey will only get easier and no, you're not alone.
    I'm always with you.

    Stay strong, my love.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete