Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Wednesday 28 December 2011

New Year coming, almost 5 months

Yep, almost 5 months since I've had a cigarette.

There are urges, sometimes. But it usually happens only if I'm sitting next to a chain smoker. The kind who light up every 10-15 minutes.

I've also put on a little more weight. Manageable as I have been underweight all this while. I'm now approaching 74kg, from my past usual weight of 70kg. I expected to hit 75kg so it's not all that bad. People still say I'm skinny... Just because I can't gain weight in the same manner doesn't mean I like being called skinny!

Besides, I wouldn't want to gain anymore weight. It would mean having to get new clothes and with pre-school fees the way they are now, I need to save all I can for my daughter.

Meanwhile, I hope all of you have a good New Year! Let's hope this time next year I can still declare that I am smoke-free.








No comments:

Post a Comment