Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Monday 26 September 2011

56 days

Still have 11 pills left. Since the last post I've only taken one pill.

If I get through today without feeling too crappy, it would mean 3 consecutive days without a pill.

When I say crappy, it doesn't matter whether I take it or not:
With pill = Nausea or very intense and painful headache (15-30 mins) immediately after taking the pill
Without pill = Nagging low intensity/pain headache (all day) and general inability to focus

I'm sure the "without pill" manifestations are temporary.. as in they'll go away over time, and is simply a function of me having a different dependence, i.e. the pills as opposed to a cigarette.

Damn, it is annoying. It also makes me wonder why the heck I even started smoking in the first place. I also can't wait to be free of this drug dependence.

And when it does, then alcohol would be my only vice!


No comments:

Post a Comment