Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Thursday 8 September 2011

38 days?

Wow.

It is starting to come to a point where I don't count every day. I'm also considering very seriously whether I should wean myself off Champix earlier than the recommended 12-week course.

Since I've been forgetting to take pills, and there are some days when I don't even take one pill, and it isn't really missed or I don't really have cravings, I figure why not just stop the pills? The side effects, which are damn annoying, is also another factor.

I have 20 pills left and I think I'll take one pill a day from now on (if I remember!!) which means by the end of September I will be both smoke AND drug free. It also means I would have only completed 8 weeks of Champix pills.


No comments:

Post a Comment