Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Friday 12 August 2011

Almost two weeks!

Apart from the cravings that come and go and are not so intense anymore, nothing much to report. Its almost anti-climatic. What was I expecting?

To be honest, I was expecting an uphill battle all the way... It seems that once your mind is more or less made up, there's a lot less fighting to do.

I remember the last time I tried to quit, I would still inevitably go and buy a pack of cigarettes. And that's why it was that much harder to quit, because of the easy access.

Now I see a pack of cigarettes and go "Meh..."

Standing back though, I think its just a matter of making your mind up to quit and setting a reasonable deadline to get to the point where you're ready to stop. For me, I did tell myself 30 years old. And that was many years back after I failed a couple of times. I turned 30 a few months back, so looks like its going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment