Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Still clean, cravings and other notes

Yep, 60 hours. It still feels odd.

Have noticed peak craving happens between 2-6pm. This is when I gnaw at my tongue, take lots of deep breaths and drink too much water. Chewing gum? Thanks to 2 years of braces and the stress that chewing gum causes to your braces and your dentist, I ended up hating it.

The nausea I feel after taking the pill is also less intense now, which is a good thing, although it does create at least one big burp (also a good thing!)

Dreams, lots of them

However the one thing that has not gone away and is the same as the last time I took Champix are the incredibly vivid dreams. Don't ask me what I'm dreaming about, because I simply don't remember once I wake up. Maybe fragments but my description would definitely not do justice to the actual experience. The bad memory retention is likely because I'm someone who rarely dreams in the first place. This drug makes all the difference.

When I say vivid, it just seems like all my senses are alive. And if I correctly understand what lucid dreaming is, there seems to be an element of that as well. As a result, I wake up most mornings feeling very tired as I feel that my brain didn't really rest. Am getting used to it though, only 9 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment