Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Tuesday 9 August 2011

The big One Zero soon

Almost 10 days smoke free.
The urge to count - bad or good thing? I can't figure it out. I hope at some point I'll just stop counting and remember the date I stopped, easier that way!

Just a few observations in the past few days:
- Hardly anymore nausea after taking the pill

- The cravings I have when drinking alcohol now is almost non-existent

- There are still periods of time when I do crave for one, especially if I'm sleepy in the afternoon

- I feel much more energetic, I'm doing a lot more chores and there isn't that "couldn't be bothered" feeling anymore

- Appetite has increased substantially and food does taste better. I don't feel that much heavier but obviously this will have to be kept in check, I'm setting a limit of 5kg up from present weight of 70kg.

- Seem to be coughing quite a bit and lots of mucous in the morning, apparently this is because my lungs are healing.


2 comments: