Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Monday 25 July 2011

Day -1

Yep, and so I was basically rendered useless for about 24 hours. That stomach issue got me feeling so ill that I was hurting to the bone, almost flu like.

Am feeling okay today. And just something to note, it may not have been due Champix. I can't be entirely sure of course, but I have a feeling it was something I ate on Friday. I'll be monitoring my diet this week to ensure I don't eat/drink anything out of the norm just to see if it is a side-effect or not.

Because of that unfortunate issue, I was too ill to even consider taking Champix for fear that it might screw me up more, so I skipped one day. Fortunately, it has not ramped up my cravings considerably, I took two sticks on Saturday and two on Sunday and also explains why this posting is labelled Day -1 instead of Day 0.

Day 1 will be when I stop completely.

1 comment: