Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 1

It starts today.

No more cigarettes. If I fail on any particular day, I will note it here and hope no one judges :(

Lets hope I do this right this time.

There's a wedding dinner I'm attending on Saturday, that will be a huge challenge as there will be lots of booze.

Observations so far since taking the drug?
- Feeling subdued/not as sharp and unable to focus as quickly as before
- Intense nausea lasting about an hour after swallowing the pill
- Not being out of breath as quickly
- Cigarette after-taste starting to be quite disgusting, also the kick when inhaling is diminishing
- Cravings are still there but withdrawal symptoms are far less intense (vs cold turkey)

Yesterday? 1.5 cigarettes

Getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment