Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Thursday 21 July 2011

Day -4

So the key frustration now is dealing with cravings. This morning, I had to sit in a smoking area during breakfast. That was extremely difficult but I did not light up.

Just like the last time I used Champix, withdrawal symptoms are not so apparent. I'm not angsty or short-tempered if compared to when I tried going cold-turkey.

Which I guess is where the value in this drug is, it still leaves me somewhat functional. But I do still feel the urge to light up although after half a cigarette it kinda gets boring (which is good). Still early days I suppose.

I always figured that if I were to go cold turkey I would need a couple of months off from work/family/friends so I don't end up pissing everyone off and destroying the other parts of my life.

Have tried looking around for witty quit smoking cartoons to bring more image content to the blog but it all seems to require paying $$! Will think of more pictures I can take on my own to add to the blog. The images here so far have been taken with my Blackberry.

Meanwhile, have also started graphing how many sticks I'm smoking per day. Will upload the chart month-end. The count for today is two sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment