Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day -5

I just read a disturbing article about the drug I'm using - Champix on CNN

Have always known about the side effects, i.e. some people may feel depressed or suicidal. None of that for me at this point however.

And as I mentioned earlier, I am feeling distant. In the sense where I may not register things as quickly as before or its harder for me to concentrate. I do hope it passes in time.

Cigarette count for today is two. Two by 3pm! I'm quite happy. Aim for tomorrow is for one stick by 3pm. I failed yesterday however, ended up having five sticks in total. Hmm, need more distractions. Five more days to zero smokes.

If I have time later I'm going to compile how much cigarette smoking over the past 13 years has cost me in terms of monetary value. Damage to my health and the health of those around me would be unquantifiable though.

No comments:

Post a Comment