Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Friday 22 July 2011

Day -3

Four more days before I kick the habit. I've only had 1 stick today. I've gone through two intense periods of cravings so far but managed to hang on.

As for yesterday, I faltered and had five sticks for the day as I ended up having a few drinks over dinner. So definitely goes to show I'm by no way ready to be drinking (even casually) and not smoking.

Alcohol is obviously a powerful influence - amplifying and quickening the craving for a cigarette. Most of us would probably remember going through a pack or more on heavy drinking nights.

Still need something else to do to get distracted though, I think I'm going to have to hit up the bookstore soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment