Last time I had a cigarette was 10pm, July 30, 2011. It has been:
Contents of this DIV will be replaced by the timer
Weight gain so far: 5kg

Friday 22 July 2011

Side-effects?

As I write this I am having massive stomach pains. Probably as excruciating as I've ever experienced in my life. The pain seems like a mix of food poisoning, massive flatulence and purging.

It started at around 7pm, so that's almost four hours now. Have tried the usual charcoal pills and having hot soup but it has not abated. Check on the net reveals that some people do in fact have these kind of side-effects from taking Champix although they say it is merely temporary and that the end goal of being smoke free is all worth it. This did not happen the last time I took Champix.

I sincerely hope it is temporary and that it won't get in the way of work. For the record, only two cigarettes today and honestly no more cravings. Although it could be because my brain is working overtime to tell me that my stomach hurts (Thanks Brain). We'll see how it goes tomorrow, hope I can sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment